|We're still ready|
Here are all the steps we are doing at the Wingello Store in line with NSW Health rules:
- The floor stickers are back. These let you know how far 1.5m (5 feet) is. There is plenty of room in the store to keep a safe distance, but still catch up with local news.
- All customers dining in need to fill in the COVID-19 contact sheet. This is maintained for each day and will only be used IF there is a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the store. At present there are NO known COVID-19 cases in our postcode 2579 (Bundanoon through to Marulan). Each person needs to write their name and contact number. Take-away or general customers do not need to sign in.
|Contact list right next to the hand sanitiser|
- Hand Sanitiser is available for all customers and visitors on the main counter and the Post Office bench. Most of this has been provided by Australia Post as part of their ongoing efforts to keep staff and customers safe.
- There is much greater than 1.5m (5 feet) distance between tables inside and outside the store. The central bench has no chairs, but it does serve as a good physical distancing device.
- Groups dining in can be no larger than 10 people.
- NSW Health asks for one dedicated COVID-19 Safety Marshall. ALL our staff are trained in what is required and we all will be ensuring that safe procedures are being followed, tables and menus are cleaned and sanitised and so on.
- Under the 4m2 rule, we can have 20 people inside and 20 or more outside. Also, most of our eating areas are separated making our store even better.
- We registered as a COVID Safe business 2 weeks ago.
- Menus are provided by us at the main counter. When returned they are cleaned and sanitized.
- Salt, pepper, sugar, sauces and other condiments are provided as required and once returned are cleaned. The tables are pretty boring now.
Thank you to everyone for your great support!