Now we are registered with the NSW Government as a "COVID Safe" business. Here are the steps we are taking for all our safety:
- "Social" distancing - there is plenty of room to maintain 1.5m (5 ft) distance within and without the store. We don't need stickers on our lovely new polished floor as we can see that our customers are maintaining their distances anyway.
- Tables are all over 1.5m apart, so groups can dine with appropriate distancing from each other. Based on the 4m2 rule, we can have 20 people inside and 20 people outside the store. The park is close by on nicer days.
- We have a new Contact Tracing Sheet. There is a separate sheet per day on which we just ask for a name and phone number. This is kept onsite and will ONLY be used in case of a known COVID case linked to the store for contact tracing purposes. We only require one name per group as you should all know everyone within your own group.
- Hand Sanitiser is available to all customers
- Menus are handed out to each group and sanitised upon their return when ordering.
- Salt, pepper and sugar are all now in sachets.
- Tables, doors and surfaces are regularly wiped down.